Clear Braces Chelmsford MA
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Markowitz, Dr. Cleary, Dr. Comstock or Dr. Coleman‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Markowitz, Cleary, Comstock or Coleman has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Markowitz, Cleary, Comstock or Coleman about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Clear Braces or to book an appointment with Drum Hill Dental Dentists Dr. Markowitz, Dr. Cleary, Dr. Comstock or Dr. Coleman, please call our office at Drum Hill Dental Phone Number 978-454-5656 or fill our scheduling form.